- A template for checking in a Wordpress site in to Git, including all of the config; scripts; database dump and server config.
- Originally created so I could easily develop new plugins and themes for TimelessTime’s website.
- Uses Wordpress as a Git submodule so the version of Wordpress is also checked in.
- Provides scripts and cron jobs for automating database backup and commits, a GitHub commit hook and tools for developer workflow
- Supplies a basic Apache, MySQL, PHP and Varnish config which is also all checked in.
- Draws several lights of varying colours on to a canvas and turns them on and off depending on the value of the meter.
- It does this by pushing on/off functions on to a queue which is procesed at regular intervals.
- A Gradle plugin to help prevent different Gradle sub-projects that depend on one another having different library dependencies.
- It provides a single place in which to define dependencies with each dependnecy having a unique name. A dependency can then be returned using a utility method.
- For example “Apache Commons Lang” can be added by setting
"commons-lang3" = "org.apache.commons:commons-lang3:3.2.1".
dependency('commons-lang')can then be used in each project to return the dependency value. If the version of
commons-lang3changes in the deoendencies file, every project will use the new version.
- I am also using this project to learn about creating and testing Gradle plugins & using Travis CI as a CI environment. It’s an ongoing project and is yet to be finished.
- TimelessTime is a management consultancy based in the South of England specialising in Business Management and Human Resource Management within SMEs.
- I actively develop the TimelessTime website and additional online resources and tooling.
- I also manage the network and server infrastructure and IT resources within TimelessTime.
- The ‘Sports Comeptition Online Organiser Tool’ was originally started as part of my third year university group project.
- The original architecture was a Java Applet, with PHP middleware and MySQL database - not the best scalable architecture nowadays!
- Now a discontinued project
Online Teaching Tool
- Created as part of my final year university dissertation.
- You can see the dissertation written for the project here.